Saturday, October 09, 2010

Observations From My Trip

~ At 36 I was the youngest person on the bus trip to Berlin, OH.

~ No matter what anyone tells you, the Ohio Amish are just as commercialized as those in Lancaster County, PA.

~ Heini's Cheese Factory rocks my world..and I just like to say Heini!

~ Breitenbach Winery is one of the most beautiful places on earth.

~ I still think Good N' Plenty in Smoketown, PA makes the best chicken, with Hartville Kitchen in Hartville, OH coming in a close second.

~ Sitting on a bus for 5 hours out of the day is murder on the legs, but so is driving, and I didn't have to pay for gas or drive so YAY!

~ Berlin, OH is a gorgeous little town.

2 comments:

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Sounds like you had a great time :)

Bilbo said...

Heini! Heini! Heini!

;-)