Thursday, October 28, 2010

I've Lost Interest

For the last few seasons, Big Bang Theory was one of my favorite shows. I watched it loyally every Monday night.

Well this season saw the show shift to Thursday Nights and it isn't as funny.

The nerds/geeks all have girlfriends now...except Raj, because he can't talk to women. Yes, even Sheldon has a sort of girlfriend!

These developments kind of take the fun out of the show, but then again how much can you write about 4 geeks trying to ....well... trying to get laid. Your possibilities aren't that endless before the funny starts to disappear or the same old gags start to get old.

In my opinion, which is often arrogant, the gags have already gotten old. They've had to take the focus off Leonard, because he was the most normal nerd, and put it on Sheldon, because Jim Parsons' character was the best, however, trying to give him a love interest, just doesn't work well for the show.

I really don't know why I bother watching anymore, except that its habit and I want to remember to watch Bleep My Dad Says...a show that is actually really freaking funny.

2 comments:

Mike said...

I didn't watch Big Bang Theory in the beginning so I'm still on an uptick with it.

Wv: axable - What all the politicains are.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I guess many shows just run out of steam.