Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Three Little Words

I Need SLEEP!!!!!


And no matter what I try to do, I just can't get any.

Most of the time I blame John Stewart and Steve Colbert for my sleeplessness. The rest of the time I blame Sarah Palin and her freaking Tea Party.

How can anyone sleep with that woman and her crazy bunch of assholes on the loose?

How can anyone vote for any of these people!!!!

AGH!

It makes my head want to explode!

The Tea Party makes the regular Republican's look FANFUCKINGTASTIC!  These people take crazy to a new level and every day you hear more of their craziness!!

It is no wonder I can't sleep!

2 comments:

Mike said...

I with you all the way.

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

I hope you manage to catch up on your sleep!

I certain furry creature kept me awake for most of last night... I think he was telling me off for going to London for 3 days!