Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Things I Need To Get Caught Up On

~ Laundry: Mount Laundry is once again growing too high. Must get a load done or I'll be walking around nekkid and no one wants to see that!

~ One more CD review to do. Why did I take on this job? I used to love listening to music, now its a job and no fun.

~ Exercise: I took yesterday off to take my sister's cat to the vet to get the stitches from her spay taken out...mind you, kitty already did this..but I still had to take her so they could look at the area. Oye and vey.

~ Certain TV shows..I need to somehow catch up on The Sarah Jane Adventures...uh like 2 seasons worth of catching up! Oh lordy.

~ Cleaning: this is always a given. I hate cleaning.

2 comments:

Mike said...

'now its a job and no fun.'

That's because your not getting paid a bazillion dollars for doing it.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Sarah Jane is waiting for you....