Friday, November 27, 2009

Top 5 On Friday: Week 251

You guys know the drill. Play along in the comments or in your journal. This meme is created for my site Music Memoirs. Feel free to go there and check out my other two weekly memes and play along.






Top 5 artists/bands you'd brave Black Friday crowds for. (Use your imaginations, you're not necessarily going out in the crowd to buy CDs) Make up a little story if you'd like to go along with your 5.


1. Elvis Costello: I would brave black Friday crowds for him, as long as those crowds didn't involve being in or around Post Gazette Pavilion in Burgettstown. Have I mentioned lately how much I hate that venue?

2. Mika: Ok, for him I'd brave PGP, simply because I'd never have the chance to see him without trecking to Philly and I hate Philly with a passion that can't be described. However for Mika I'd probably even brave Philly if I had the money. I'd even stay up late if I knew he was going to be on. He's so damn cute its disgusting.

3. Erasure: I've loved these guys too long not to be considered hopelessly devoted. I might even sing that song in a black Friday crowd if it meant getting to see Andy and Vince up close.

4. Danny Elfman: They call me Elfslut in some places for a reason. Danny Elfman is one of my longest standing musical crushes. I'd even babysit his shrunken heads!

5. Oh lordy, who would be number 5? The Moody Blues? Davy Jones? Gordon Lightfoot? Don't make me pick! It could be any of these artists, really. Heck I might brave black Friday for Over The Rhine, cos I love them so much

0 comments: