Friday, November 13, 2009

Top 5 On Friday: Week 248



You guys know the drill. Play along in the comments or in your journal. This meme is created for my site Music Memoirs. Feel free to go there and check out my other two weekly memes and play along.

This week's question ties in with last week's

Top 5 musical purchases you regret (or would like to cast aside to the nearest used CD store)


1. Duran Duran - Red Carpet Massacre: I wish I never had spent the money on this piece of crap CD. I also wish I didn't have the little bit of love that I do for the band, because that's what keeps me from swapping this CD out somewhere.

2. There have been a few concert trips this year that I have enjoyed but wish I hadn't made. Again not because I didn't love the concerts but because financially it was very irresponsible at a time when I really shouldn't be that way.

3. Buying all those vinyl albums when I only have one turntable and no means repairing it should anything happen to it. Some of the stuff I have is fairly rare too, but it was a waste of money and still is. I hardly ever use my turntable.

4. Mr. Bloo my first iPod shuffle. He wasn't needed. I have...erm...2 other mp3 players all are functioning. I bought him because he was cute! I'm amazed I've been able to hold back from buying the 16 GB Purple Nano!

5. Posters and pictures that I've bought. Yeah, I've got tons of posters etc and none of them are leftovers from high school. I have The Beatles, The Moody Blues, Oingo Boingo...do I wish I didn't have them? Well since I have no place to hang them, YES!

0 comments: