Saturday, November 21, 2009

Good Times Had By All

Its been a busy day overall today. So much running around. So much eating and a whole lotta fun had by all.

We went to Later for crepes and then Paradox Books which is the most incredible book store in all of Wheeling and there are quite a few book stores in the Wheeling area.

After that we did a bit of shopping @ Target, TJ Maxx and Books A Million, because you can never have enough books, EVER!

By the time we were done there, we had dinner at Indigo Joes, which was damn tasty for a sports bar. I had a steak sandwich and we had onion straws for an appetizer and funnel cake fries with chocolate dipping sauce for dessert.

A little too much food for the day, but I don't really care. It was all yummy.

Oh and at Joe Muggs' I had the most awesome Caramel Apple Latte!

I'm officially in a food coma!

Oh and on non-food related news. I got an awesome bracelet from Istanbul (not Constantinople) for $15. Its uber cute and jingles, which really amuses the hell out of me!

Good eats, good shopping, good day!

0 comments: