Thursday, November 05, 2009

Sometimes I Wonder

If I'm the only person that frets when going for any test or doctor's visit. I've put on pounds again since July. I'm not happy about it. I'm trying to lose but nothing is working shy of sticking duct tape across my mouth and I've got a doctor's appointment in 2 weeks.

~sigh~

I wish this month weren't so full of tests and girlie tests at that, the worst kind. They all make me nervous and I really don't need to do anything to make me more stressed then usual.

I just wish all of these things didn't have to come up in the same month. You know, so I could balance my stress levels. Keep them at a nice even high point instead of having them spike through the roof.

~bigger sigh~

There are other things I'd rather worry about than medical stuff.

Blergh!

0 comments: