Friday, November 20, 2009

My Day Went From Bad To Worse

Yesterday was full of epic fail for me.

1. The exhaust on my car finally went. Bernie is in the car hospital and with any luck she'll be out by Saturday or Monday.

2. Once a year I end up with a cell phone bill from hell. Guess what? That month is now. I about shit a brick when I got a $95 bill. I went over my minutes! Which proves October was a lousy month because I obviously using my cell a lot which I don't normally do. Most of the time I'm under the minutes in my plan.

3. Took my sister for her b-day dinner a day early. Here is epi bar food fail, even though everything was super awesome. 2 lambic beers, 1 micro brew, meat and cheese appetizer and the bratwurst sampler totaled $45. Yikes. I never get b-day dinners like that from her..and I make less money. I fail and am too nice.

Today I have a gyne appointment.

Pardon me while I go hide under a rock. This is one of those really bad weeks and I just want it over. NOW!

0 comments: