Wednesday, November 04, 2009

I'm Up To 10 Books!

I'm doing pretty good on the book challenge considering how busy I've been. Since mid-October I've read 10 books.

Not to shabby.

I'm trying to figure out how many I can actually get read by Dec 31.

I know I'm not going to hit the 100 book mark, because I didn't jump on the challenge until October.

I'd like to get halfway though and I think that's definitely possible, and with any luck I'll be able to hit 60. I know I've already read 60 books this year but I feel like adding my totals from before I joined the site would be cheating, though I've been told I can.

I have so many books I want to read and so little time to read them. Plus I'm so excited, Holly Tarr, one of my favorite Harlequin Blaze writers has a new Blaze Historical out! I can't wait to read that one.

I really need to spend less time on the computer and more time with my nose in a book.

0 comments: