Friday, November 20, 2009

Top 5 On Friday Week 250



Top 5 album covers that really scare you.


You guys know the drill. Play along in the comments or in your journal. This meme is created for my site Music Memoirs. Feel free to go there and check out my other two weekly memes and play along.

1. Adam Lambert - For Your Entertainment



If that picture doesn't terrify you, I don't know what would!

2. King Crimson - In The Court Of The Crimson King



This cover gives me nightmares!!

3. John Lennon & Yoko Ono: Two Virgins
I wouldn't post this album cover, its too traumatizing. Nekkid Lenonos! Yuk!

4. The Moody Blues - In Search Of The Lost Chord



For a band that is known for gorgeous cover art, this is the one that I like the least, its just creepy looking to me.

5. Bauhaus - In The Flat Field
More nekkidness on the cover. That scares me more than anything!!!

0 comments: