Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Day From Hell

I'm down to 4 presents that need bought and all of them can be bought either locally or online. However in my jaunts today; I spent scads of money and my dad's car broke down.

Yeah.

Oh and did I mention, Dad has his colonoscopy on Tuesday? This was supposed to be a nice day out for him with a good dinner and the car has to go and try to die on him. His car, not mine.

ARGH!

This all happened in the parking lot of the restaurant, so even though we could eat, there was no enjoying the food and what we did eat was the stupid shit, like the peanuts in the buckets @ Texas Roadhouse and the onion blossom.

Double ARGH!

I would just like to know when something is going to go right? I think my family and I are deserving of some good luck.

0 comments: