Sunday, November 22, 2009

I Hate Cleaning

This is the thing I hate the most about the holidays. Cleaning the damn house. I don't know why, but it makes me cranky, bitchy and pissy all rolled into one big unpleasant girl.

Cleaning takes up so damn much time. Time that could be spent doing other things. Anything for that matter. I would rather watch paint dry than clean the damn house.

I think that explains the state of our house too.

But I'm so damn sick of every stupid task having to involve me when there are other people living here besides mom, dad and I.

The only thing the nephew does is clean out the litter boxes. And when I say that, I don't mean cleaning the boxes etc, I just mean the task of scooping the poop.

That takes 10 minutes.

I do shopping.

I do cleaning.

I do laundry.

I pay my bills and write the checks for mom and dad now.

Sometimes it just feels a bit overwhelming.

0 comments: