Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hell Hath Frozen Over

I ranted that there was no way on earth that Donny Osmond would win Dancing With The Stars, but apparently there was, because he did, and even though I wish the show to perdition (sorry Bilbo) and all other shows like it to the same place, Donny's win made me exceedingly happy.

Now all the women can put their clothes back on and go back to doing whatever it was they did before they started. I will never understand the appeal of dancing that looks more like tossing the half nekkid girl around. To me acrobatics is that, and dancing is, well, dancing.

But I congratulate Donny on his win, because he wasn't obnoxious and because he's cute as a button.

So yipee!

Now if only the show would go away and take all other competitions (American Idol etc) with it and never come back

0 comments: