Wednesday, November 11, 2009

All Is Well

The mammogram came back good, but only after I had an ultrasound to determine that I have even more cysts in my left boob.

See aren't you glad I share things.

However it was enough to scare the waajeebies out of me, especially when the last time I had to worry about a fibroadenoma that was in my right boob.

ARGH! That's about all I can say.

Cos let me tell you, after sitting in a cold room with your top off waiting for a technician to come and let you know if your ok, you start to lose what little sanity you have and get slap happy, especially when the tech comes in and says they need to do an ultrasound of the left breast and when they do it they pretty much go for one area.

Yeah. I'm not stupid. I know they were looking for something there. Thank the dear lord it was only cysts!

I was very slap happy last night. I'm still a little slap happy now.

At least I don't have to turn my boobs into pancakes for another year. I just have to go to the gyne next week and hopefully all will be good there too.

Hopefully this will be my last TMI post for awhile.

0 comments: