Wednesday, November 18, 2009

So Running For An Hour Works

I've been watching what I eat again. More so than just going...oh yeah that's food going into my piehole.

Last night I watched Doctor Who The Waters Of Mars while running on the elliptical.

I'm in some serious pain today, but the scale is finally moving downward just a bit.

This is progress.

Now if I can keep it up for awhile. I need to lose the same amount of weight I lost a few years ago.

Yeah, a death in the family is murder on the waistline when you use food for comfort.

I wish I could be one of those people who got depressed and didn't eat, but sadly I'm not. I love food.

My goal used to be operation 120, but I don't think that's realistic for me anymore. I'm shooting for 130 by February, if at all possible.

The holidays aren't going to be fun my friends. They aren't going to be fun at all.

0 comments: