Monday, November 16, 2009

Missing Mondays


Every Saturday morning I miss cartoons. I know that we have whole channels devoted to the entertainment of kids, but there was something really exciting about waking up on Saturday morning and watching Bugs Bunny, The Flintstones, The Jetsons and a bazillion others.

Now on ABC you get reruns of all the Disney shows that you've seen a million times before. Trust me, I've seen every Hannah Montana, Zack and Cody, and Raven episode that they've made.

I like them, but I have the freaking Disney Channel and I do watch it!

(Yeah I know, I don't have kids either, so I'm doubly goofy)

Give me some cartoons!

The fun kind, like I used to watch when I was a kid, sitting dangerously close to the TV so that I'd wreck my eyes!

Awww well, I guess I just need to watch The Cartoon Network!

0 comments: