Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ever Wonder What Happened To A Certain Actor?

With David Tennant's upcoming departure from Doctor Who, I've got to start wondering what will happen to my favorite actor. Will I ever see him again?

Thankfully with him it may be a little easier than the last UK actor I fell in love with.

David has shot a pilot for NBC. Assuming it gets an air date, the US may have cleverly stolen the Doctor!

But he's not the actor I'm wondering about.

I used to love the show Coupling. I've seen a few of the shows some of the other actors and actresses have done since, but what of Richard Coyle who played Jeff Murdoch in the first 3 series? I know he departed the show without much love between him and Steve Moffatt. The last I heard he was in the film Libertine with Johnny Depp and that was about it.

I adored him.

I would love to see something he's been in since he left Coupling.

Richard, where are you?

And if you were a more responsible guy, you would have made a better Doctor Who. Probably better than the young guy I like to call Intern Who, because he doesn't look old enough to be a doctor!

0 comments: