Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen things I would like to tell people and pets that went before....

To Grandma:

1. No, Grandma, I love you more.

2. Grandma, you are the rock that held our family together, without you we are falling apart.

3. Your house still has your smell. I know this sounds weird, but when you went into my grandma's house, it always had a particular smell about it. A clean, yet totally unique smell. Its going to be two years in April and every time I walk into your house Gram, I expect to see you there.

4. I'm sorry your house isn't clean anymore. Please forgive me. I just don't know what to do with some of your things. I feel like I'm throwing you away when I start cleaning and then I have to stop.

To Purrbee:

5. You are and always will be a nice little dog. I knew you were going to be leaving us soon, but I miss you so much.

6. The floors are quiet without your clip clopping.

To Mutchka:

7. I miss you so much my little Mutchy kitty. There is no etting time now. I loved kitty cat etting time. All the other kitties eat dry food.

8. I always tear up at cans of Friskies Mixed Grill.

To Itchy:

9. Thank you for somehow sending Miss Callie to us. Her and her little ones have brought so much love to our house since you left us.

10. I miss your pick me ups by the hot air register in the kitchen and the piggy back rides you used to take on my back.

To Misty:

11. You left me to soon, baby girl. You were my kitteh. My little angel. I love you so much and miss you. I call Bootsie by your name so often. Misty-fa-cat-or you were a cat in a million.

To Buddah.

12. I hope there are lots of belly rubs for you in heaven kitlet. You were a special boy.

To all of you...

13. There was never enough time to show you all how much I loved you. I hope wherever you all are, Grandma...my kitties and doggies, I hope you know how much you were loved.

0 comments: