Thursday, November 12, 2009

Bank Mergers Annoy Me

I'm trying to get used to a new bank. Not by choice but by buyout. Thanks National City for getting caught up in the Sub-prime mortgage crisis. I really appreciated that.

If I had wanted to be a part of PNC, I would have opened an account years ago. Now I'm forced to be part of their family of banks, simply because there aren't many options that are feasible to me or my family.

Now I'm waiting to see how everything transitions as far as payments that are direct debited etc.

I'm not really enjoying this. I hate having to change all the account info on the bills I pay monthly online. I hate that I'm going to need to reorder checks soon.

Stupid National City.

Stupid change that I didn't want or need.

Oh and my new debit card is fucking ORANGE!

0 comments: