Tuesday, November 03, 2009

A Great UK Artist

I was lucky last year when I discovered UK Indie artist Paul Jeffery at the PR company I do reviews for.

I was totally thrilled with his last release and I was even more excited when he asked me to give his new album Dare To Be Different a listen before it even came out.

Check out my review over at Mossip.

But for those of you too lazy to do that, you can listen on this awesome widget.



I think people that like Elvis Costello and Joe Jackson will really like his music. The new album Dare To Be Different has a definite Progressive Rock feel to it, 80s Progressive Rock, like Marillion.

If you do like the music, feel free to leave comments over at Mossip. I know Paul will probably check the site and would appreciate some kudos.

0 comments: