Friday, November 06, 2009

Top 5 On Friday: Week 247




Top 5 recent musical purchases


You guys know the drill. Play along in the comments or in your journal. This meme is created for my site Music Memoirs. Feel free to go there and check out my other two weekly memes and play along

1. My 4 GB Ipod Shuffle. I got mine earlier this year, you know before they came in colors. That kind of pisses me off, but I still love my baby shuffle.

2. My trip to Wheeling to see Deni Bonet in August. She was definitely worth the rental car fee! And the cost of her 3 CDs!

3. Mika - Life In Cartoon Motion: Words cannot express my love for this album. I still need to buy his new one.

4. Speaking of car rental fees. The fee for the car to see The ReBeats in Canton was well worth the money spent. I had such a great time at that show and the band is really awesome. I wish they could get some gigs in PA, so I wouldn't have to make the roadtrip!

5. This is kinda odd, but my tickets to Whose Live, because Jeff and Chip do some pretty awesome singing in the show!

0 comments: