Friday, December 31, 2010

Top 5 On Friday



Top 5 artists/bands you would like to party with on New Year's Eve (Feel free to tell us why too)


You guys know the drill. Play along in the comments or in your journal. This meme is created for my site Music Memoirs. Feel free to go there and check out my other weekly memes and play along.

I don't think any of these will come as much of a suprise to you.

1. Mika: He's the token cute boy at the party. I want him to be my arm candy!

2. John Lodge: He can bring the wine.

3. The Krallstellos: Diana Krall and Elvis Costello: I hope they leave the twins with a sitter, but I'd love to have them at a party. It would be a super cool overload. Probably too much pretty for me to handle, but it would still be nice.

4. Nick Rhodes from Duran Duran:  He can give out fashion advice and help us mix pretty drinks.

5. Lady Antebellum: Because they are super fun and I wouldn't mind hanging with the whole band....

1 comments:

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

The number one band I'd like to party with is Take That! :)