Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I Need A Nap

I think I've been burning the candle a bit too much in the last week. I feel kinda woozy today. You know, like I've got sea legs.

I really need a good 2 hour nap.

Fat chance of that happening. I've got more grocery shopping to do. I need to do some more cleaning, in my effort to get organized in 2011, plus I'm participating in a read-a-thon for the next few days...to see how many books I can read by the end of the year.

Yes, I am a fool, but better a fool than one that's sitting around doing nothing and just worrying about stuff. If I keep busy, I won't worry.

Makes sense doesn't it?

Now if only I can get a few hours of sleep in the next few days, maybe I'll feel better.

~ BTW: Dad is doing better...he's turning into his lovable curmudgeonly ole self.

1 comments:

Mike said...

I'll take that nap for you.