Thursday, December 02, 2010

Something To Think About

When Bill Clinton was in office we had a budget surplus.

W took office and all that went away. In 8 years!!!! That's a lot of damn money to piss away in less than 10 years.

The republicans want tax breaks for the rich, but they don't give a shit about the people who lost their jobs and haven't found work.

They won't compromise, yet a compromise is being asked for.

I'm sorry...I can't find a good thing to say about Republicans, and I know Democrats aren't much better. But to say we won't let any other legislation go through unless you extend tax cuts which will amount to 3.7 trillion dollars added to our deficit,  well I have to say this, YOU ARE BEING CHILDISH!!!

Morons!!!!!!

I think my head is going to explode now.

2 comments:

Bilbo said...

Our heads can explode together!

Janelle said...

I don't get it. The rich can afford to pay these taxes. It's not a matter of punishing them for being rich. Come on now, Republicans.