Saturday, January 01, 2011

Secret Santa?

Doctor Who: The Complete Fourth Series
I just want to send a thank you out to the person who bought me Doctor Who Series 4, but decided to keep it a secret.

The package arrived the other day, but with nothing inside to indicate who purchased the DVD for me.

Wowzas!

I feel loved!

I think I have all the new who with the exception of the past season with The Eleventh Doctor. Woo hoo!

So to the mysterious gifter...

I thank you so very much! It made my Christmas a whole lot brighter!

3 comments:

Mike said...

I'd take credit for that but then you might expect another one next year. 'Who' ever did that can email me if they want to share their secret. I won't tell.... honest!!

Wv: drums - What a person does with their finger tips while trying to figure out a puzzling situation.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

That's what Secret Santas are all about

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Brilliant gift!