Friday, December 03, 2010

Top 5 On Friday



Top 5 musical things you'd like to find under the tree or in your stocking this year


You guys know the drill. Play along in the comments or in your journal. This meme is created for my site Music Memoirs. Feel free to go there and check out my other weekly memes and play along.

1. A 16 GB Ipod Nano, preferrably in PINK!!! Or the 160 Classic...in Black

2. The remaining few Gordon Lightfoot CDs that I need to complete my collection, or the Songbook box set.

3. A nice sized gift card from Amazon

4. An iTunes gift card so I can buy that blasted new Duran Duran album when it comes out. As it is an iTune exclusive until sometime next year.

5. Another external hard drive for my mp3 files

2 comments:

yellojkt said...

My wife gave me a 64GB iTouch. I can finally fit my music all on one player again.

Someplace had a Black Friday special of a 2TB external hard drive for $79. There are some bargains to be had.

Unknown said...

These are good ones; I couldn't think of five, though, so I went with three ;)