Sunday, December 26, 2010

Drat & Double Drat

Bath and Body Works Chocolate Amber Body Splash 8 oz I've always loved the scents at Bath & Body Works. I had one older body wash that I hadn't used yet, but started using this week, Chocolate Amber.

I fell in love with it.

Which means it is now discontinued. The remaining bottles of the body spray sell for $30.00 on amazon. That's double what it originally sold for in the stores.

The unfairness of it all.


All the scents I've really loved have been retired over the past few years. I'm just happy that Juniper Breeze and Flowering Herbs sometime resurface at sale times again. I don't think I'll be that lucky with this one. They don't seem to bring back scents from the sexies or the sensuals collections.

4 comments:

yellojkt said...

Bath and Body Works changes their scents/flavors all the time. Very annoying.

Janelle said...

They had this sugar plum one years ago around Christmas that I absolutely loved & only did it a few times. Fuckers.

Mike said...

Call the company and complain. Sometimes it works. At the least they'll give you a gift coupon.

Bilbo said...

I've observed over the years that people who shower regularly smell just fine whether or not they spend lots of money on various scents and such. Just a thought...