Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tuesday Tunes

From Music Memoirs

What music will you be ushering in 2011 with?

I'm pretty sure it will be whatever scary music is on Dick Clark's countdown or The Disney Channel. I think Disney is doing a Shake It Up New Year's special. How odd is it? I have no children, but I watch way too much Disney channel, but then again, so do my parents. We're weird like that.

If you could see one concert for New Year's Eve, who would it be?
If I could magically celebrate one New Year's and be teleported back home the second the show was over, it would be Elvis Costello. A few year's back he played a NYE show at the Borgata in Atlantic City...not that I'd want to be in Atlantic City after this blizzard...but still...you get the idea right?

2 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Still a Disney channel addict!

Mike said...

"Cry me river". NO WAIT! We've got to much water already.