Thursday, December 23, 2010

Dad Update

Dad is home from the hospital. He's on continuous oxygen for the next 2 weeks at least if not longer.

He's still a bit muddled but he is on strong antibiotics and he had steroids while he was in the hospital for his lung.

I don't think I've sat down for more than a minute or two since noon today, and I'm beyond tired...but I'm nowhere near ready for the holiday. We have absolutely nothing done yet, but at least he's home.

Fingers crossed that his health will improve over the next week or two.

3 comments:

Mike said...

Home is good.

Bilbo said...

Having your dad home for Christmas is a good gift. Hang in there...your friends are with you.

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

*Fingers crossed*. Still, I hope you all manage to have a good time. Merry Christmas! :)