Monday, December 13, 2010

Thinking About 2010

A lot has gone on in my life in 2010. My dad was in the hospital in April...I bought a new-ish car in May...I saw Gordon Lightfoot in concert again. I went to Amish country in Ohio and to several other nice places in our tri-state area.

Money has been very tight, but I can't look back on 2010 with many regrets.

I bought my eReader and I love it, though I will always love "real" books.

I've discovered many new books and authors this year too. I've also read close to 200 books!!! I really hope I can reach 200 in 2011, but who knows...life has its way of jumping into my life and interrupting things.

I started a book blog in January and it now has 140 followers! I even get comments so I know those followers read my posts.

Wenches is not doing as well, but I have hopes for it..and I hope I can get some new writers for the site.

I survived Snowmagedon 2010 with my sanity mostly intact.

So even though I may grumble, I've had a very productive year. Hopefully 2011 will be a bet better financially, but I think I will be able to gaze fondly back on 2010.

1 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I didn't know you had a book blog. Just finished the fabulous 'Room'.