Monday, December 06, 2010

Someone Turn On The Heat

When the temps drop below 30, I start to wonder how people 150 years ago managed?

I know I'm a big baby, but I can't help it, I don't handle cold well.

I prefer heat.

This is going to be a common theme here until I get a nice heater going in my room, which sadly won't be until next month thanks to taxes and Christmas and other not so fun things.

Thank god for fleece blankets and those wonderful robes from Bath & Body. If only I could find a way to keep my  hands warm when I'm in this room.

Its not easy to type while wearing gloves, and have an afghan on my lap...and I don't mean the dog...though I do wish there were one on my lap. I'd be a lot warmer.

I will say it again, I hate winter!!!! And it isn't even winter yet!!

2 comments:

Mike said...

'And it isn't even winter yet!! '

I was going to say that!


Wv: unspa - the United Nations spa.

Bilbo said...

I'll think warm thoughts for you. It can't hurt...