Wednesday, December 01, 2010

I Hate Winter

It isn't even officially winter and its already freaking cold.

Couldn't we take a year off of this bullshit!

I know Europe just got blasted with the white stuff, and I send my apologies along with a note that says, better you than me.

After the 70 inches of snow we got ...in...erm February, or it seems like most of it came in February, I don't want to see any of this crap.

I want warmth...say about 70 degrees please.

No cold. No snow. No ice.

Now if only the weather would comply with my requests, before I turn into an icicle.

5 comments:

Mike said...

You'll like winter better when your retired. You can look out the window and think 'I'm not going out in that shit today'.

Bilbo said...

As much as I don't like the snow, I really don't like sleet, freezing rain, and ice ... all of which we are predicted to have much more of this year in Virginia than snow. If you find a way to have the weather comply with your requests, let me know. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

move south....

Mika aka Xeyli said...

Howdy, I'm new here.

it's in the 70s over here, all the time. "Winter" gets down to low 60s, once in a great while into the 50s. Summer gets into the mid 90s, maybe.

but then, you'd be stuck in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. where there's very few good concerts, there's no such thing as "road trip," everything is much more expensive (especially cost of living), etc. etc.

Grass is always greener...

rashbre said...

Despite what it says, we are probably under less that 7 cm (3 inches?) of snow around London.