Saturday, December 04, 2010

An Interesting Dinner

My friend Jen and I went to Pittsburgh today, and that always involves eating. It has been awhile since either of us had been to a Hard Rock Cafe, so that's where we decided to eat.

The food was good, as it usually is. We both had burgers and a nice alcoholic bevy to take the edge off the freezing cold temperatures outside.

However, the next table, was obviously a hooker convention.

No joke...

13 women, very inappropriately dressed for the weather....most of them looking like they didn't regularly consume food.

It didn't do much for the self esteem that's for sure, however it made for many jokes about the Hookers at the Hard Rock!

Oye Vey!

3 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

If only you had a camera......

Mike said...

JLP, that's just what I was going to say.

Janelle said...

Just a guess, but maybe they were involved in some sort of theater thing in the city or something? Just throwing that out there because I had a similar experience outside my dance studio when I was a kid.

Although the guy living down the hall dated a stripper, so maybe I'm wrong.