Thursday, December 30, 2010

One More Day

It is hard to believe another year is coming to a close and like all of them, there has been good and bad. I wouldn't call this a stellar year but it wasn't a bad one.

The Highlights:
1. My 2006 Ford Focus
2. Trip to Berlin, OH
3. Seeing Gordon Lightfoot at the Palace Theater.
4. The Chili Cook Off @ Christian Klay Winery
5. Eating at Century Inn in Scenery Hill
6. Welcoming Gizmo into our home

The Lowlights:
1. Dad's two hospital visits.
2. Harley the kitty's death in August.
3. Dad's car dying right after I traded the Beretta.
4. The bathroom debacle: Anyone have a couple of grand so we can end this one?
5. My minor health issues that continue to cost me about $700 a year. BAH!

I'll be recaping some entertainment things over on The Certifiable Wenches blog later today....

2 comments:

Mike said...

I think everyone was happy about the Ford.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Every year comes with highs and lows