Wednesday, December 08, 2010

My New Favorite TV Show

Miranda Hart's Joke Shop (2CD)
If you haven't checked out Miranda's CD or her BBC tv show yet, I have to urge you to do it!! It is the funniest thing I've seen on TV in ages. It actually tops my two favorite shows on US tv, which are Mike and Molly and Bleep My Dad Says.

Plus there's some eye candy for the men in the form of Sarah Hadland and more eye candy for the ladies in the form of Tom Ellis. Such prettyness.

But above all else, this show is so funny.

Oh and have I mentioned in the first season....The Fifth Doctor makes an appearance as a former French teacher of Miranda's who hooks up with Stevie?

Now that's some funny stuff!

So if you aren't checking out the show, do it! NOW!!

3 comments:

Mike said...

I watched some stuff online. Good show.

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

I love watching "Miranda". It's only on BBC2 here so I didn't realise you'd get it too! I wish I lived closer to London because I had the chance to get some audience tickets for the show the other week.

rashbre said...

She is quite popular here and was even in the Strictly Dancing pre-show the weekend before the final. I think she gets a Christmas special too.