Friday, December 10, 2010

Top 5 On Friday



Top 5 songs that make you feel all warm inside


You guys know the drill. Play along in the comments or in your journal. This meme is created for my site Music Memoirs. Feel free to go there and check out my other weekly memes and play along.

1. The Moody Blues - Deep: This song will turn me into a puddle. Yeah...mmm Justin...those are some lyrics.

2. Elvis Costello - I Want You: This song is freaking creepy and yet so very...WOW...one of Mr. Costello's best songs.

3. Celtic Thunder - Baby Its Cold Outside: These guys can keep me warm anytime, but when they do this song, I get the warm fuzzies!!!

4. Brad Paisley - Waiting On A Woman: Brad is one of my favorite country artists, and this song is just stunning...

5.  Nick Lowe - Let's Stay In And Make Love: Title says it all.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You might also enjoy 'Somersault' by Zero 7, or "All Or Nothing' by Theory of a Deadman...