Thursday, December 09, 2010

OMG Oreo Truffles

I found this recipe on the cooking livejournal page and I figured I'd better post it here because I will likely lose it if I don't, and then I won't have a chance at making them.

EASY "OREO" TRUFFLE RECIPE:
1 packet Oreo cookie

1 package cream cheese

1 large block chocolate



(I know that the amounts are rough, but honestly? The recipe doesn't need to be exact. Just get "standard" sized packs of cream cheese and biscuits!)



Crush the biscuits super-fine (or whiz them in a food processor). Set aside about a dessert spoon of cookie crumbs. Mix the softened cream cheese into the biscuit crumbs. Melt the chocolate and dip in balls of the cream cheese/biscuit mix to cover. Place on a greased tray and sprinkle with the reserved biscuit crumbs. Refrigerate. ENJOY! :D



Note: You really can use any flavoured cream cookies!

2 comments:

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Last year a friend & I made a cheese cake using Oreos and cream cheese... I can't remember whatelse went in, but can get the recipe off my friend if you want it.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Sounds delicious!