Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Random Updates

~ We still know next to nothing on the dad front. He is anemic. He had a CT of the abdomen yesterday, but we don't know anything. We don't know anything about the pneumathorax either. One word...Frustrating!

~ My new blog design is up...go check out my book blog HERE.

~ All of this crap really makes it not feel like Christmas. I don't think I'll be finding much spirit any time soon either.

~ If I see that Honda commerical with the vampire weekend song "holiday" in it one more time I just may blow a gasket!

3 comments:

Mike said...

The other blog looks like a LOT of work. But, maybe it will be a distraction from all the other stuff going on right now.

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Sorry to hear about your dad. I hope he makes a swift recovery.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Thanks for the link to the book site. I'll look into that.