Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Woo Hoo My First Book Tour

The Twin's Daughter
Yesterday I got my first Advance Reader Copy Book in the mail for a book tour I signed up for. Basically what a book tour does, is get early copies of new books out to bloggers to read and review and send on to another reviewer.

It is kind of neat to be able to review a book a few weeks before it hits the shelves.

So I've got 14 days to read The Twin's Daughter and then send it along to the next person on the book tour.

Neat isn't it.

This book is out next Tuesday, so I'm going to try to get it read before Friday so I can send it off to the next person on the list. Look for the review over at A Chick Who Reads in the next few days

2 comments:

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Yay! :)

I'll be looking out for your review.

Mike said...

So that's where ONE of those books went.