Friday, August 20, 2010

Top 5 On Friday


Top 5 songs with "time" in the title

You guys know the drill. Play along in the comments or in your journal. This meme is created for my site Music Memoirs. Feel free to go there and check out my other weekly memes and play along.

1. Cher - If I Could Turn Back Time

2. Cyndi Lauper - Time After Time

3. The Moody Blues - I Really Haven't Got The Time (OK, this song is really bad, but it is the most upbeat thing I've ever heard Mike Pinder sing, so it has to win)

4. The Monkees - No Time

5. Oingo Boingo - Better Luck Next Time I wish there was an actual video for this one, but someone uploaded the song to youtube with a photo, so at least you can hear it!

3 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

'Time In A Bottle' by Jim Croce deserves to be on the list.

Mike said...

The Monkeys song sounds a little like Little Richards' Good Golly Miss Molly.

Malcolm said...

"No Time" is one of my fave Monkees' tunes! It definitely has that "Little Richard" feel to go along with a garage band vibe. I also love the "music video" they did of it for their TV show.