Monday, August 16, 2010

Missing Mondays

Today I'm missing Isaac's in Lacaster, PA. Don't worry, it is still there, I'm just not and this is the time of year when they have their fabulous made with local corn, corn chowder. Best soup ever.

They make sandwiches that would make Primanti Bros look sad and pathetic, and as I'm a Burgh girl, that is almost a sacriligious statement.

I went there last year, and it was love at first bite.

No joke!

I love Amish cooking but these sandwiches and soups were to die for! There are a few of these restaurants in Central, PA, a few less than Primati's, so not quite as ambitious. I'm really hungry for that corn chowder right now, and maybe one of their really awesome sandwiches.


2 comments:

Mike said...

Now I'm hungry. Looks like an early lunch today.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

They look SO good!