Sunday, August 22, 2010

My 8th Anniversary Mix CD

Artist: Various Artists
Album: 8 Years Of Music (100 MB)
Genre: A Bit Of Everything
Sounds Like: Gordon Lightfoot, Elvis Costello, The Moody Blues and everything in between
Tracklisting: The Smithereens - Only A Memory
The Moody Blues - Your Wildest Dreams
Gloriana - How Far Do You Want To Go
John Lodge - Natural Avenue
Keri Noble - Talk To Me
Tommy James - Hold The Fire
Nick Lowe - The Rose Of England
Hem - The Pills Stopped Working
The Cyrkle - Red Rubber Ball
Gordon Lightfoot - Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald
Judd Starr - Please Penny
The Brilliant Mistakes - The Words
Justin Hayward - I'm Sorry
Peter Noone - Absent Minded Heart
Making April - Hey Katie
Three Dog Night - Shambala
Elvis Costello - Little Atoms
Lady Antebellum - Lookin' For A Good Time
Gary Puckett & The Union Gap - Lady Willpower
Over The Rhine - If A Song Could Be President
Comments: This is a mix of a bunch of the artists that I've obsessed over in the 8 years I've been blogging. Not all of them are new artists, some are much much older. Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What album did Hayward's "I'm Sorry" come from? I don't think I've ever heard it!

Bilbo said...

Yet another great mix CD. You've just got to love people who give US gifts on their birthdays and anniversaries! Thanks!