Sunday, August 15, 2010

Today In Review

~ Bought my Nook and a spiffy pink cover for it.

~ Had a really great bad for me salad from TGIFridays.

~ Went all retro and listened to some 80s Olivia Newton John today. I really love the Physical album.

~ Made a total mess out of my computer room because I was trying to find my Best Buy gift card so I could buy the spiffy pink nook cover.

~ Still managed to buy 2 regular books at Barnes and Noble.

~ Determined that I can't fucking stand the heat and I retract all the bad things I said about the winter. Bring on the Snowpacalypse! Anything, just get rid of these 90 degree days.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Glad to hear you bought your nooky a spiffy pink cover. Maybe some pictures?

Bilbo said...

Hope you enjoy your Nook. Agnes loves her Sony e-Reader, but still prefers the smell and feel of a real ink-on-paper book, except when traveling. And stop talking about snow...the heat is definitely awful but - as I am fond of saying - I don't have to shovel it. Put on a cotton tank top and shorts and kick back in the shade with a cold drink while you read your Nook. Winter will be back soon enough.