Sunday, August 29, 2010

Mr. Rimba's World

Hi there, friends. I'm Mr. Rimba. My real name is Skimble Shanks and I'm one of Miss Andrea's many kitteh's. I live here with her and my mom and 2 siblings and a few other cats that think they rule the house, but they are wrong. I'm the head honco here and if you promise not tell the others, I think I'm her favorite.

I like to keep her on her toes and make sure she gets up for work on time. My favorite thing to do is jump on top of her bedroom door and scratch and then pretend that I don't know how to get down.

Ha!

I can get down, but I don't like to. It sucks that she's been on to me lately. She ignores me! That's not right! I'm going to have to find something else to do to get her attention. I may have to consult with some of the other kitties, to find out what might work best.

But right now I think I need a nap and maybe some kibble.

4 comments:

Mike said...

You've been outsmarted Rimba. For now.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I think Andrea has a challenge there!

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Awww, sweet :)

Bilbo said...

In case you want to branch out and expand your pet horizons, I can make you a good deal on a large Chocolate Lab. If you're looking for an excuse to take long walks for exercise, that's a bonus. Call me. Or write. Or e-mail. Soon. Please.