Thursday, August 05, 2010

I Need A To Do List Again

This week has been crazy busy, with me having to run here and there with my dad to the bank. Why is this a problem? Our banks only have late hours on Monday, Friday and Saturday morning. Guess when their SS checks came in?

Tuesday.

The only bank open after 4 was in West Mifflin, so I had to drive a half hour to take him to the bank on Tuesday. Then I took him to dinner, went to Target to get Frontline for the dog and to Giant Eagle. That was my whole day.

Yesterday we had the storms from hell.

Today I have an eye exam at 6:20.

I'm not getting anything done this way.

I need to clean in the kitchen. I need to go through books to see if there's anything other than my harlequin pile that I can take to Goodwill this weekend.

And there's always laundry.

There are also about 3 CDs I need to review. 1 for pay, 2 because I requested them. I also have 3 more coming in over the next month or so. Truth be told I like doing the reviews that I don't get paid for, because I don't have to keep it within a certain amount of words. I hate having to go into detail about every song because I need to make a word count.

Ah well, I need to pay the bills and it has been feast or famine with the reviews lately, but I really need to organize my after work time so I can get everything done.

1 comments:

Deirdre said...

Organization is key. Good luck!!