Monday, August 30, 2010

Hurry Down Doomsday The Cat's Are Taking Over

If Mr. Rimba can take over Andrea's blog, well so can I, and I think some of my other friends have some things that they'd like to share with the humans.

My big gripe is that silly I Can Has Cheezburger website. Do all humans think that we are that stupid?

The Egyptians had cat gods and goddesses and yet people think that cats walk around going "oh hai!" or "O Rly!" I don't think so!

Perhaps in recent years people have forgotten about TS Eliot's book of Practical Cats. It inspired a musical, you know. I may be no Grizabella, but I certainly know how to speak English, maybe even the Queen's English and that's a hard thing to do, considering I'm a kitty from Washington County in the fair state of Pennsylvania.

I better give this blog back to Andrea or maybe I should give it to one of my other friends.

2 comments:

Mike said...

I have a feeling Andrea's not going to get her blog back.

moodymistress said...

I love these posts.