Thursday, August 19, 2010

R.I.P Harley

19 days ago, this poor little angel showed up on my porch. My dad, fearful that she was starving, ran for food and called me.

She was skin and bones. I couldn't keep her because we are already crazy cat people, but I quickly called my sister, who loves cats as much as I do, and she took her in.

She had been eating good. The vet found nothing wrong with her last week when we took her to get her checked out. She was just anemic and the vet gave her vitamins, which she had been taking.

Sadly none of that helped her. She passed away quietly by my sister's bed sometime this morning. She wasn't my cat, but I just feel heartbroken that we couldn't save her. The only consolation I have is that for 19 days, this beautiful little kitty knew that she had people that loved her and cared for her.

I hope she is in kitty heaven playing with all the fur babies that have gone before her and she's having a good time running and playing.

Harley, your little life was too short, but you were loved very much by everyone that knew you. RIP pretty girl.

1 comments:

Mike said...

She picked a good place to visit for her last days.