Friday, August 27, 2010

Top 5 On Friday


Top 5 songs that help you when you are spitting mad

You guys know the drill. Play along in the comments or in your journal. This meme is created for my site Music Memoirs. Feel free to go there and check out my other weekly memes and play along.

1. Boingo - Insanity: This song used to help me when I got road rage driving to Monroeville.

2. Elvis Costello - I'm Not Angry: No I'm not..I'm just pissed off and Elvis is bitter.

3. Keri Noble - Watch Me Walk: One of my favorites. Keri is great with the grrrl power!

4. Cher - Strong Enough: I always feel more empowered when I listen to this song. I love Cher!

5. Erasure - I Love To Hate You: Good one for singing along to with road rage too

4 comments:

Mike said...

I'm spiting mad because I can remember the name of a song. 80's song (I think), don't know the group, don't know any words (song has great guitar riffs), don't remember what station it was on, Has been in my head since I heard it. Can you help ..... HA!

My son just called. Hummed a few bars to him. Led Zeplin late 70's but he can't think of the name.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Back on...I've had a bad computer week!

Mike said...

Found it.

Tens Years Gone - Led Zeppelin 1975

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYpydtdlWxA&feature=related

Interesting read about the song in the narrative. My son said everybody was disappointed when they heard the live version. Well if you overdub the guitar 14 times it will be hard to duplicate live.

Bilbo said...

How did you forget, "I Hate Myself for Loving You," by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts?

vw: rinsi - what you do after you shampooi.