Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Om Nom Nom: Fruit Pizza

Ok, I admit it, I love Eggo Waffles, so when I was at Giant Eagle yesterday I had to try the new Breakfast Fruit Pizzas. There are two flavors Strawberry Granola and Mixed Berry Granola. I bought the mixed berry.

It only takes a minute and a half in the microwave and then its ready to nom.

It gets my seal of approval. It is very tasty and the fruit topping is really good. It clocks in at 390 calories...13 grams of fat. Not the greatest numbers but then again it does have granola. The sodium count is 390 as well, so not low and not too high for a frozen food.

The tasty is what gives it my thumbs up, along with the 4 grams of fiber that keep me from wanting more food as soon as I finish the darn pizza.

I'll definitely be buying these again. I love quick noms in the morning, because I'm so not a morning person.

3 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

A good review. It looks good for those into pizzas.

Bilbo said...

Well, to each his (or her) own, but give me a good old onion, cheese, pepperoni, mushroom, and yellow banana pepper pizza ANY time. Now, THERE's a nom!

Deirdre said...

Looks tasty and interesting...

Is it possible to get full on 1/2 of it?